About Highlands Ranch Learning Center
- In June of 2000, Highlands Ranch Learning Center joined the Bradford Early Education Family. At 17,900 square feet Highlands Ranch Learning Center is the largest childcare center serving more than 275 families. With over-sized playgrounds, state-of-art kitchen, an outdoor swimming pool, an extensive playground area, and our own in-house curriculum, developed together with professional service www.wizessay.com , we offer our children an appropriate balance of play and learning every day.
-Our Vision- Our Mission is the create a safe, positive, and loving environment for children with an emphasis on early education and childhood development. We strive to provide an optimal learning atmosphere , which is developmentally appropriate an a setting in which every child can experience success and develop confidence and independence. We attain these goals through guidance and leadership from qualified, caring, and dedicated early childhood teachers. We strive to prepare our children for success in their academic careers by providing numerous activities for cognitive development, including both structured and independent learning opportunities.
- Our Philosophy - At Highland Ranch Learning Center, we provide a sequence of carefully planned early childhood programs, from our Infants and Toddlers to our three levels of Preschool, culminating with our own private Kindergarten. We recognize that it is important to encourage children to value themselves as individuals, develop their own unique strengths and talents and recognize the benefits of diversity within society. We believe that by children to socialize effectively they develop positive and cooperative relationships. We provide a network of community resources and contacts that help parents to provide creative solutions to situations and dilemmas facing families in our world today. '
-Mission Statement- Our mission is to provide a creative learning foundation for children. We strongly believe that a positive early childhood experience provides a foundation for a successful life. We strive to provide an optimal, developmentally appropriate learning environment in which every child can experience success and develop independence and confidence. We believe that children are on their own developmental journey and that children should be challenged based on their individual interests, needs and capabilities. We endeavor to prepare our children for their academic careers by using scientific principals and empirically supported methods. It is our goal to prepare our children by fostering self sufficiency, assurance, and positive social core values. We believe that the children in our care will be prepared for both academic and social success.
- Safe and Secure Environment- The safety and protection of your child is our number one priority at Highlands Ranch Learning Center. Our secured entry access system at the front door monitors traffic in and out of our center, along with our coded check-in system. Outdoor areas surrounding our school are monitored by the office staff though the use of a closed circuit camera system. Regular fire and emergency drills are conducted to ensure the safety of our children.
- Our Playground- Our spacious, secured and shaded playgrounds have been designed to emphasize age appropriate safe play. Well equipped with large play structures, heavy-duty trikes and large grassy areas, our playgrounds offer a variety of activities for active gross motor play and development. A spacious play area is designated just for Toddlers with special play structures designed specifically for Toddler safety. To add piece of mind, our security cameras offers continual monitoring.
- Our Pool - One of the best summer experiences for your child will be the opportunity to swim regularly in our beautiful in-ground pool. At a mere 3 1/2 feet deep, our pool encourages confidence in our young swimmers. We offer both daily swim time and formal swimming instructions taught and monitored by certified lifeguards. Our pool is secured with a safety fence, which is locked at all times, and is monitored though the closed circuit camera system.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:|
Limited Time Offer!
4th week of tuition for NEW Full Time Enrollments ages 3-5 only.
Highlands Ranch Learning Center
405 Dad Clark Dr
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Restrictions may apply.
Offer Ends December 1, 2015
Your offer has been sent to your email.
- Colorado Early Childhood Association
- Colorado Childcare 43929